Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Here come the Holidays!!!

I love to bake. I always have and as of recently I've loved it even more!!! I think the pregnancy cravings have certainly started. For the past few days all I have wanted was a russian tea ball and a cup of coffee. So what did Olivia and I make this morning, Russian Tea Balls!! They turned out so tastey, my husband is silly... They are his least favorite cookie!

This morning has been my typical Monday morning, even though it's Tuesday. I tend to get a LOT of cleaning and organizing down on Monday's. It has been a long day of all of that. Olivia and I had a great morning though of playing. I was so proud of her last night, we took her to get her hair cut which is normally a HUGE ordeal. She was sooo fantastic!! No tears, listened to the stylist and best part the MoP top is GONE!! My baby girl has an adorable bob and her bangs are about 3/4 of the way grown out! It's so hard to not just cut them. But now with her new cut it makes it much easier.


Another huge plus of this week is that the furnace ordeal is finished. Mr. Deeb came yesterday to finish the ductwork. We ended up having two large return vents to the house and it has made the world of a difference!!! When our house was set at 68 before it would be freezing. With the new furnace and duct work done it's toasty warm! No more space heaters, life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment