Sunday, January 2, 2011

Not as hard as I thought it would be.

So it's my second full day without facebook. I honestly thought it would be a lot harder than this. After about the first day the compulsive I need to get on there and see if anyone replied, if there is anything new, passed. Yesterday I found myself gravitating to the WTE website under the expecting in April category. I quickly realized that by replacing my facebook screen time with another avenue of it would be doing the same thing. Shortly after I logged off and haven't returned since. I wish I could say the state of my house is better because of the time spent off Facebook. But to be honest sleeping has been nonexistant for me these last few days. I imagine if I was spending large amounts of time on Facebook the state of my house would be worse. So i guess that's something.

Olivia is fast asleep lying with her princess Belle doll in the family room. It really is adorable. Today I was able to take the most relaxing bath ever. It was amazing. It's nice to get a little break in the day here and there. It's so cold out there, Olivia and I went to church this morning and the walk was just brutal inside! I have a feeling it's going to be like this for a while. Hey, it is only January!! There are still at least three full months of winter left (YUK!!!).

Other than that there is not much more to report. We ordered our crib today! I can't wait for it to come!! It's beautiful!!! It doesn't come for another month or so, so I'm glad we ordered it when we did. If I get the energy in this next few days I'd really like to tackle the dresser and get it moved upstairs. I think I finally figured out how I want to arrange the nursery. Olivia and I rearranged the play room downstairs and it works much better!! She's been spending a lot more time playing in there. It's nice to have a playroom that is utilized opposed to just holding toys.

So that's all I know... Going to go pour myself a cup of coffee and enjoy a little quiet time before the peanut is awake!

God Bless and Happy New Years!

Love,

The Kangas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment