Monday, October 25, 2010

5 am wake ups... No thank you..

Soooo tired. Olivia decided to wake up yet again at 5 am this morning. When she does this she goes into these ONLY mom phases. Which is perfectly fine but sometimes Daddy can get up early right? No... Definitely going to need to drink lots of coffee this morning. Yesterday I purchased some washable tempra paint online at Discount School Supply. I got a great deal on it! So I'm looking forward to that coming soon!!! Much less expensive than buying the little tubes at Walmart and Olivia and Ben just love to paint. Ben should be getting here within the next hour. I'm hoping the kids are going to play well today. I'm banking on an earlier nap today though since Oivia has been up since 5 am. I really wish I would have got more cleaning done this weekend but what do you do? It was nice to relax a little. I've noticed that I don't get nearly as much cleaning done when Joel is here. Not sure why that is.. ? But he did an AMAZING job cleaning out the garage! My car actually fits in it for the first time in sooo long!! Dan and him also took about 3 trips to the DUMP on Saturday with a TON of junk that was left from the foreclosure (previous owners) and the remodel. It's so nice to have that out of that way!! I'm hoping to tackle the kids clothes next week. I saw that had a lot of Halloween storage bins at Walmart. I'm going to wait until next Monday, hoping they all go to 50% off since the season will be over. They were only $4 but if I can get them for $2? Hey, every penny counts!!! My other frustrating thing this weekend was finding out that the border in my bedroom I tried to steam off was STAPLED every 6 inches.. Really people? I just keep telling myself, we got a great deal, we got a great deal, we got a great deal!!

Kiddo calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment