Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here we come Minnesota ZOO!

We're taking on the ZOO today!! A MN Zoo membership is pretty much one of the most fantastic gifts a person can give someone, my mother has given me mine for my birthday the past two years :). It really opens the kids eyes to so many things they typically would not be exposed to! After our play date yesterday the kids went right down and slept hard! Ben was asleep when his mom came to get him. I had gotten Big Girl, from the Library. I swear the book could have been written about my sister and I. It was fantastic, I finished all 350 pages within 12 hours. That is one grateful aspect about being home with the kids. I'm able to really inhale books again! Something I haven't done in a very long time. I got a bunch of events on the calendar for us in the upcoming few weeks and am looking forward to seeing how the kids do at story times at the library. It is something I really want them to get better at. We've been reading to Olivia a lot more recently. I've found that she will sit through much longer books which is great! Her new thing is going to sleep while reading the Bible with Daddy, which is precious. It's great listening in and hearing these stories I grew up with from the same children's bible. I made middle-eastern beans and rice last night and it turned out incredibly well!!! I have a good amount of leftovers as well which I am looking forward to having a small amount of for breakfast! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment