Monday, October 25, 2010

Playdate, Apple Valley McDonalds and more..

The morning really started out rough. With Olivia waking up at 5 am, then spending 20 minutes standing over the toilet vomiting (sorry for the gruesome details)... The kids weren't listening very well but we got a call from Jenn about a play date. I assumed it'd be at my house so I switched into MAJOR clean my house mode. Then it dawned on me she had a two month old baby... So my house was leaps and bounds cleaner and we headed to Jenn's for a play date. I got the two monkeys in the car, so nice that it is in the Garage now, and we were there in 7 minutes. It was great catching up with Jenn!! After about an hour we took the kids to AV McDonald's for lunch. I've really cut out almost all processed food from their diets but this was a great way for them to run off some energy for a while!! There is a GREAT play place at the AV McDonald's so it kinda gives a bit of a break to the Mom's :). My happenings book for 2009-2010 expires November 1st so I have a TON of coupons to use. I had two for McDonald's and we ended up between the two of us paying about $14 for food for three kids and two adults!! I'd say we did pretty well! Olivia was SUCH a trooper, she normally is apprehensive about going into the play areas, especially when there are older kids there. It took her about 15-20 minutes to warm up and then she was a PRO!! Running up and down and all around. The kids had a blast!! It was really a nice late morning-early afternoon even though it had a bumpy start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment